Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Post Resume

For using and reading pleasure, i will resume some of my posts here. Like you all know, that 2010 was the year that i did blogging more active :)

And my specialty is about food journal, movie review, life lesson, etc. I give you an easy way to read all my interesting posts!! :D

Life lesson :

  1. Jangan ngambek berkepanjangan
  2. Love is blind
  3. Sepakbola Indonesia
  4. My Spirituality Zone
  5. Used vs Loved
  6. Jangan Sakiti Ibumu
  7. Life Lesson
  8. How much does the price for virginity?? *klik*
  9. Chinese culture : good or bad?
  10. Cerita Hidup (Part 1, Part 2)

Cerpen created by me :

  1. Champagne Girl (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
  2. Two Hearts (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
  3. Goodbye
  4. *Belom ada judul* klik

Food journal :

  1. Musiro
  2. Nagoya (Quality Hotel)
  3. Foodfezt
  4. Parsley
  5. K’meals
  6. Dae Jang Geum
  7. Dixie
  8. Pasta Gio
  9. Yo Cafe
  10. Cokelat
  11. House of Raminten *tragedy*

Review :

  1. Gunung Kidul Tourism
  2. IMB
  3. Xiuxiu meitu (Part 1, Part 2)
  4. Open Happiness (Cocacola commercial)

Okay guys, enjoy reading and blogwalking!! :)

xoxo,

asn

No comments: