Monday, September 13, 2010

Blogging Through Blackberry Smartphone

Hey.. I'm trying to bloggin via blackberry.. Let's see if this post will be posted in my blog later.

As a blogger it will be very useful to post your note on the move,since ideas can come anytime!! So yeah, I'm dying to know how to blog through my blackberry.

Well, u all know that I'm using blogspot which means that the domain at my email's gonna be @blogger.com. It's so easy to post your note via blackberry..

First,u go to your blogger account and click settings and then choose email&mobiles. U have to fill your email-to-blog email which is gonna be username.secretword@blogger.com. Make sure that the secret word only known by u. U also can choose to publish your post immediately or save it on a draft and publish it later.

So, everytime u want to post your note, u can compose an email from your blackberry and send it to your email-to-blog email. The subject of email will be your title of post and the body of the email will be the body of your post. It's so simple, isnt it?! :)

Well,let's see if I can attach picture to my blog :)
*i guess I can't arrange the picture's placement..too bad*
It's raining heavily outside!! Can't go anywhere :(
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

-additional through pc-
okay, so it's right that we cant arrange the picture, it will be on the top of the post, always.. i guess.. And i dont know how to put the label of the post,.

No comments: