Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Walking Zombie

For the first time in my life, i feel like these couple days and weeks are the most unproductive time of my life. I mean, i have nothing to do.. Really NOTHING. I have this bad insomnia, which means i cant sleep every single night before 4 am. I usually sleep around 4-5 am. The worst just happened last night, i was trying to sleep at 2 am, but i ended up around 5.30. Until the sky turned into blue again. What the hell is wrong with my sleeping time?! :(

After that i usually wake up in the afternoon, around 2-3 pm. Yeah, i’m turning day into night and night to day. And i know how bad it is. It’s not good for beauty and also health. But i dont know how to make myself sleep earlier. I guess i’ll take medicine tonight. We’ll see if it works. Back to topic, and after i wake up, usually i get into my laptop and connect to the internet. Watching TV series. I even re-watched Glee season 1 yesterday. I need to rent some dvds. I need my brain to work.  And so on and so on. That’s it! See how unproductive am i?!

Thanks to the TV series so i still have something to watch. Though my internet connection walks like a turtle, totally slow. Hufhh.. The fall in USA brought many series to a new season. I’m happy!! New season of Gossip Girl, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Life Unexpected, and The Mentalist. Awesome! :D

Anyway, should i find a part time job, while waiting for the real one? I’m really desperate and need a job!! I cant live my life like this, nothing to do everyday. Haiyahh, waste of time.. Well sorry for this unimportant post. Hahaha..

xoxo,

No comments: