Thursday, November 18, 2010

Singapore Trip

DSCN5478_¸±±¾

Lalalala… After through every obstacles, i made it!! Hohoho.. My first trip abroad, and the destination is Singapore. I couldnt miss it.. I would be really sad :( Damn you Jogja’s airport, they closed it until 20th November 2010.

Me and mom were going to Semarang first, by Joglosemar, then went to the airport to flew to Jakarta. The next morning, me, mom, my sist and her bf flew to Singapore. And we met my sis’ friend from Surabaya at the airport. So the journey began…

Arrived at Changi, my first lunch menu was Burger King. Hohoho.. And i drank only mineral water lah, cos foods and drinks are pretty expensive there. We took a skytrain to terminal 2 and took the MRT to go to Orchard street. I was amazed. The MRT system is really easy to use, and really simple to understand. The ticketing machine is really cool, it can count the money, can give you the change. Awesome!!

Our first destination was to Sentosa Island. We took the MRT to vivo city, took a walk there a lil, and then bought the ticket to Sentosa and watched Songs of The Sea. It was pretty good, the light, water, and fire play was beautiful :) We took a walk to Universal Studio Singapore, took a picture in front of the giant ball, and went to Hershey’s chocolate shop. Too bad it was night already, and our cameras didnt have good quality :(

- Day 1, camwhoring ;) -100_1385DSCN5349100_1388  DSCN5353 DSCN5360DSCN5367 DSCN5380    IMG00254-20101111-1942  IMG00267-20101111-1957100_1409

2nd day, went to city tour with Hippo bus. Our driver’s name was Mr. Roger and he’s really friendly. He told us to take a package for $63, and we could get duck tour and rivercruise, and also tickets to go to Singapore Flyer, museums, garden, etc. If you only took the bus, u only paid $33 for 2 days. They have 2 different buses, one for city sightseeing, and the other is for heritage tour (visit Little India and Chinatown). So we spent the 2nd day for tour. We took the city tour and ended up at Suntec City. We continued taking the Duck Tour, we were on an amphibi car (it can be used in street and also water, cool!!). The car was touring around marina bay, and we could see the Merlion, and also the new building which has a Titanic on top. Time passed and we took a walk to Merlion, took pictures with the signature symbol of Singapore. Next we went to the flyer, enjoyed the whole Singapore from giant tube at sky. So pretty!:) You will charged $30 for the flyer. In the afternoon, we took the rivercruise around Singapore river, and enjoyed the atmosphere of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. They had lots of restaurant and cafe there!! with also expensive price. Couldnt afford it.. We went back to apartment. Fyi, my apartment was on Lucky Plaza at Orchard Road, and it was so closed with another mall and MRT station. You can go to Takashimaya, Wisma Atria, Ion Orchard and the MRT station by underpass. Awesome again!!! :D

- Camwhoring at the 2nd day -100_1419DSCN5426DSCN5411  DSCN5463  DSCN5454DSCN5472_¸±±¾DSCN5488_¸±±¾IMG00313-20101112-1446_¸±±¾  100_1437 IMG00342-20101112-1557 IMG00356-20101112-1637IMG00377-20101112-1753

     Third day, continuing the tour, but this time we took the heritage tour. We went to Mustafa centre, a very big department store, with very complete goods inside. Next destination was Bugis, we tried to find cheap goods there. I bought a top for $15. Next stop was Chinatown, this is also a place for handgift. We visited the China Heritage Museum, a museum that told us how Chinese could get into Singapore long time ago, and also another history inside. We decided to go back to Orchard at night, and walked around the mall. Our legs were really2 tired.

- Day 3!! Still camwhoring!!- DSCN5497100_1445 IMG00390-20101113-1545 DSCN5504

Last day before leaving Singapore, walked around the mall again to killed the time. Bought bag and wallet!! :D Well, my trip was great! I had a great time, since this was my first time abroad.. I was really excited! I just missed Universal Studio.. I will be there again!! I promise!! Hehehe.. One thing for sure, DO NOT USE high heels!! You will end up breaking your leg and feet.. Cos we walk everywhere.. And bring your mineral water everywhere, cos mineral water is quite expensive there. Beside, i didnt get delicious foods during my trip there. I ate at the foodcourt everyday, but the foods were tasteless. My favorite menu is fried oyster omelette. I also tried the curry rice.  

Overall, I love Singapore!! I’m amazed with this city!! Thanks for the great time!! :D I’ll see you soon..DSCN5506IMG00395-20101117-1154

xoxo,

asn

No comments: