Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Korean Drama List

Talk about being a Korean lover, suddenly i wanted to list Korean series i’ve ever watched. But actually I already forgot a bit about the story of them. :p I’ll give (*) for the memorable stories. That means I like the series, whether it’s from the story or maybe because the casts only. lol.

A Love To Kill

All In

All About Eve

Baker King

Boys Over Flower

Brilliant Legacy

Cinderella’s Stepsister

Endless Love* (the first memorable movie, the sad part is the best, and the casts are also lovely)

Four Sisters

Full House

Goong* (love the story, love the comic, love the soundtrack, but most love Kim Jeong Hoon :D)

Hotelier

I’m Sorry I Love You* (story and soundtrack)

Jewel In The Palace

Mary Stayed Out All Night

My Love Pattzi* (i actually forgot, but i did buy everything related with this series long time ago)

My Princess

Sangdoo

Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang

Secret Garden* (현 빈 ‘s matter and all that kissing scenes, drove me crazy haha)

Stairway To Heaven

Summer Scent

Tree of Heaven* (i love PSH and sad love story :))

Witch Yoohee* (love the story)

Wonderful Life

You’re Beautiful* (love JGS and the soundtrack)

I don’t think i write the exact list, will update when I remember it :) I need to watch Coffee Prince, Oh My Lady, IRIS, and My Fair Lady.. People have recommended it but i always forgot to borrow it! Most anticipated series to come are Lie To Me (Yoon Eun Hye), City Hunter (Lee Min Ho), and You’ve Fallen For Me (PSH and JYH).

 

xoxo,

asn

1 comment:

Filebook said...

I love your list/ I think I already watch all of them :)