Thursday, February 5, 2009

My lil shout out!!

I juz went to Chinatown in Ketandan this nite...
An event held for celebrating the Chinese Nu Year..
Yah... I saw my friends walked as a runway model, n it was really really funny... I was laughing so loud.. Hahahaha.... Sorry guys, i didn't mean it.. =D

Now i wanna yell loudly!! I dunno what happen wif these 2 sheep girls.. I dunno what they said to people about me.. About our last holiday.. I dun like coz they put me in the wrong perception..
I can say that they're hypocrite..

-ENGLISH MODE OFF-
Emank bener aku yg berbaik hati dulu sama mereka.. Tapi gara-gara apa sih? Siapa yg mulai dulu.. Kalo ga terjadi 'hal aneh' waktu ntu kita juga ga bakalan kenal sama mereka.. Trus.. Skarang? Siapa yg masih berhubungan sama mereka?? GUE??!! Kayaknya ngga deh.. Kalo emank ga suka dideketin, ya udah kasi sikap yg jelas.. JUZ LEAVE THEM!! Apa gunanya masi SMSan, masi angkat telepon kalo ngakunya udah ga mau.. COME ON.. jangan munafik dan memposisikan aku sebagai pihak yg salah.. n please, ga usah sangkut-sangkutin aku lagi sama mereka..

Huff.. I'm not angry wif u, but please.. If u still want to make any contacts with them, juz go ahead.. But i'm not.. Okey.. End of story..

Anyway, i'm stuck in my tasks.. I hate translating a journal.. OMG!! 16 pages in english, n make a resume for that.. Hell yeah!! Ohh.. Now i feel like this is the real semesters.. Cos almost of my choosen subject gave the same tasks. And there's still TPFM!! It juz 1 credit but the task's like hell..

God, help me to through this semester..

No comments: