Monday, March 9, 2009

Polyvore is awesome!!!


Thanks to Queenbee n her diaries who told me about this AWESOME WEB!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Polyvore is ROCKS!! Really explore my imagination about fashion n the other stuffs, coz u know, i can't buy all that COOL stuffs.. All i can do is staring at them.. Huhuhu..

And this is my 1st creation.. Juz a random cool thing.. with netral color, black, white, n brown... Will do more next!! A lot of colours!! XD

Hav to continue my task actually.. Got to go!!

Leave a comment, please..

Items in that pic :

Philip Crangi Studded plaque ring, Miu Miu Whipstitch patent pumps, 3.1 Phillip Lim Asymmetrical Overlay Ruffle Dress, Black Rounded Sunglasses - Vintage clothing from Rokit, Dorothy Perkins Tall Rinse Coated Skinny Jeans, Beluxe for Ela Stone | Ela Stone Gold Long Stud & Chain Necklace at ASOS, Alexander Wang Tailored Vest, Briana Erin Twist of Faith Hoop Earrings - Jewelry, bag isnt identified..

No comments: