Monday, March 7, 2011

Lack of Internet

Hell yeah, i’m back!! I just got my internet connection back! Geez, i’m so mad using AHA. So what did i miss to blog this whole time??

Well, I spent my Chinese New Year in Bandung, having a great time there :) Not to forget that i already bought Bruno Mars concert ticket on 5th April.. Yeah!! I just can’t miss him! Too good to be missed! So happy that i got it =D

Bad news, I still have no job, and I’m pretty desperate about it. I keep waiting and waiting, until the result comes. But when?! Hufh.. I really dont want to be an unemployee like this! :’(

Anyway, I won JavaJazz gala opening tickets last week. But since it held on Jakarta, I gave it to my sister. It was held at the US ambassador home, and so many important people from the embassy there, also few of celebs. Too bad i couldn’t go, cos it was like a socialite event. lol.

What else, I missed watching some series I follow before, like Glee, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and also Pretty Little Liars. I gotta catch those. And Life Unexpected had finished. Huaaaa… So sad, it was a great series. But I followed new series, named Entourage. Well, it’s an old one actually, but i just watched it and i love it! Totally! The story is unique and the casts, they played it very well. The message, they keep their friendship and brotherhood no matter what happen and the positivity of the role is just so great to be watched. And all of those dirty yet encouraging words came from Ari Gold, they were hilarious. I cant wait for the last season this summer.

Think that’s it, i had no interesting story. I’m really really stuck.

 

xoxo,

asn

No comments: